Tips For Buyers
Purchasing a home is not only the largest financial transaction, it is probably one of the most complex. As an Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR), I have completed specialized training to deliver the best buyer representation. I have experience working with many buyers and you can expect a successful transaction. When working with a potential buyer I will…
- Understand your specific needs and wants, and locate appropriate properties.
- Assist you in determining how much you can afford (help you find a mortgage lender).
- Set up listing alert for you to review properties that meet your criteria.
- Preview and/or accompany you in viewing properties.
- Research properties, to identify any problems or issues you should consider.
- Advise you in formulating your offer and reviewing sold comparable properties.
- Help you develop your negotiation strategy.
- Provide a list of potential qualified vendors (such as inspectors, attorneys, lenders, etc.) for other related services that may be needed.
Managing the Due Diligence Process and Closing
Before closing on a property you need to investigate not only the condition but any information that may be important to you. Your home is also an investment and you should be as educated as possible before you purchase. The following are typical items pursued by a buyer:
- Property Inspection
- Review of Documents from the HOA
- Property Appraisal
- Checking Zoning Regulations
- Flood Hazard Check
- Utility Access
- Maintenance of Street/Roads
After all due diligence period, I will coordinate your loan approval, prepare information for the closing attorney, collect all invoices, schedule a final property walk thru, attend closing with you, and deliver the keys to your new home!
How to get started?
Contact me today and we will make a plan! The first steps are being pre-qualified with a lender and reviewing properties online. We can meet and talk through your goals and the buying process. I can recommend a lender and set up a listing alert for you. You will receive listings by email as soon as they come on market or are reduced!